Diet Soda Health Risks


We've all seen it on cans, television ads and boxes. "Zero calories." "Made with Splenda." "No Sugar Added." So we fall for all these slogans. Hey, no sugar and zero calories it must be just fine. We put a case or two in our shopping cart. Is it really okay to drink diet soda on a regular basis? Millions of Americans believe that diet soda is not harmful to your health.

Yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday and I observed my husband drink four cans of diet soda during the game. I don't buy the stuff because I know that it is bad for you but he still believes that it is just fine. We were at his parents house and they always have plenty of the sweet zero calorie beverage on hand.

So I decided to do some research to find out exactly why this beverage is bad for you. That's when I came across this study which was conducted last year and a well written article by a college student explaining the study and conclusions. Scroll down to read the article.

0 Responses to "Diet Soda Health Risks"