Health Benefits of Sex (why do I have a hard time typing that word?), Vita-Mix And More All Coming Up

Just to let all you all know that I have not fallen off the earth and am currently working on my Vita-Mix post and (okay I still get nervous discussing this publicly) a post on the health benefits of sex. I saw an article and was completely amazed at all the benefits of sex (heart, prostate, bones, immunity, mood, longevity, fertility and more). Normally I would not write on this subject because you never know who is going to get all riled up over it but the benefits outweighed my fear of offending anyone and we are all adults here so I think it should be okay (oh my, I am blushing even typing the word sex-okay I am 40 not 16-I need to get with the program-sorry but growing up we NEVER discussed such things and if you did you would probably well who knows since it was not discussed-ahhhhh-stop blushing-so ridiculous). So, that is what I have coming up hopefully tomorrow. Until then……

0 Responses to "Health Benefits of Sex (why do I have a hard time typing that word?), Vita-Mix And More All Coming Up"