You’re Wedding Day Hairstyle

Are you struggling to decide what hairstyle you’re having for your wedding day? I sure am I’m getting married in October 2008 and I know I have just under a year but crikey I have only a faint idea what I want and what my fiancée wants as of course he’s got to like it too.

My fiancée loves it when my hair is naturally curly or curled I have straight hair when I dry my hair with a hairdryer and curly hair if it’s left to dry itself I suppose I’m very lucky in that respect. So I’m thinking I either have it half up half down which is curled or do I have it all up curly, I’m worried about my ears as I think they stick out a little. I know one thing I don’t want it all down as I know I will end up playing with it which will make it straighten itself and also become messy. There are some brilliant pictures on the Internet but no-one have inspired me yet but a good idea is to go onto a wedding website like you and your wedding and see what other brides have done and their trial and wedding day hair pictures, most brides are more than happy to help you get some ideas.

Another thing to consider in deciding your hairstyle is what accessories if any are you wanting to use as well as are you having a veil and or tiara. IM having both of these so need a hairstyle which will keep my veil secure and my tiara, I’m being very difficult but I’m sure I will never wear a tiara another day so why not its your big day. Another aspect to consider if you have a wedding theme how you could incorporate this into your hairstyle. I’m having a hot pink theme as I love the colour pink, but I’m not having any hot pink accessories in my hair or dress, I’m bringing the colour in on my flowers but it’s up to you. You could use hair pins as I might be doing, on my dress there are little crystals that catch the light as well as on my veil so I have gone and bought some pins just in case I want to use them they look really nice in your hair especially in a bun.

So what possibilities can you have, you could have it all up in a sophisticated bun looking very sleek, all down and straight or all down curly in ringlets or just simple waves. You could have half up half down style once again curly or straight, here you could add accessories of hair pins, brochures, flowers real or fake or even hair extensions.

Hair extensions for the big day are quite popular now, do you have short hair but you know it won’t grow longer enough to do a certain style for your wedding day, if so consider hair extensions. If you do make sure you get quality hair extensions which are done properly, that match your hair colour and look real, don’t go for the cheap ones that looks like horse hair you want quality on your big day.

You may want your hair a different colour for your wedding day, I know my current hair colour bright blonde doesn’t go with my dress I don’t know what it is but it just doesn’t so I will need to tone my hair colour down for the day, even though my fiancée isn’t too happy but what can you do. You may want to change the colour completely just make sure you do it at least a couple of months before so the colour has settled and also that you like it, you don’t want to have a hair colour that you don’t suit or like on your wedding day.

So with all this advice I should know what I want but I still don’t but at least this article has made me think of exactly what I like and don’t and also to just think clearly and remember to enjoy the run up to the wedding.

Good Luck to all you Brides 2 Be out there, have a fab Wedding Day!

0 Responses to "You’re Wedding Day Hairstyle"