Keep It Moving

Keep it Moving



two people walking in a field




Working from home on a computer each day really takes some motivation to get moving sometimes. How easy it is to continue working as the time flies by.

I have found over the years though, that just sitting is not the way to go. The legs can only take being in one position for so long - then they get twitchy.

So, I have learned that before the twitching starts, I need to get up and take a walk around.

Perhaps the laundry needs to get started, or I need to refill my water glass, water the plants, or just take a minute to step outside the door for a breath of fresh air.

Just five to ten minutes every hour or so really makes a difference.

I feel more attentive and awake when I return to my desk and keyboard.

The blood is flowing, the legs certainly feel a lot better, and the attitude has improved also.

Of course this is in addition to the daily exercises and scheduled walks that I try to accomplish.

By nature we are an active species - all these modern conveniences rob us of the activity that has kept past generations in a more fit condition.

Time for me to go stretch the legs again and get the blood flowing.

Keep it moving - it's nature's way!

2 Responses to "Keep It Moving"

Blogger (visit their site)

Just got my payment for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

Blogger (visit their site)

Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
JOIN NOW