Happy(?) April Fools!

Remember back at the end of October when I was saying that it was Halloween, not April Fools? Well, now it really is April Fools and it’s having the complete opposite effect! Back then I couldn’t believe how much I had lost in one month, but now, looking back at a picture two months ago, I can’t believe how little I’ve lost. I know that since I’ve only got about 30 or 40 pounds left to go, the weight loss is going to slow down some, but it’s still very frustrating. I also know that since I’ve been working more on toning my muscles that muscle weighs more than fat so maybe some of the work I think isn’t being done really is, it just isn’t showing on the scale because it’s turning into muscle.

All of that being said, here is my new picture compared to February’s picture.

Photobucket Photobucket

February April

I do see a difference - I look slimmer - which I knew because I’ve gone down a pant size. I can wear my Calvin Klein jeans again! They’re a size 12, and I am so excited! I’ve been waiting to wear them again for almost 3 years now. Anyway, this month is going to be tough, but I’m going to work as hard as I can. My husband and I are packing to move at the end of the month or the first weekend of May. It depends on when we can get family to help us. So we’re crazy stressed trying to find a place to live 12 hours away, a new job for me 12 hours away, and pack everything. I’m really trying to have the rest of my weight off by the end of the summer, though. At least that’s the plan. :)

0 Responses to "Happy(?) April Fools!"