I Finally Am Able To Access My Account- For The Moment

Alright. I am having the hardest time getting into my blogger account and signing in to google/blogger to follow blogs. I know my password and it only works for a limited time and then it does not work and the only way that I can get back in is to change my password again and only then can I do it for awhile. I know that I am hideous at the computer stuff but this is ridiculous. Is anyone else having issues or is this just a Heidi issue???????

P.S. Okay now it has taken me another hour to try and get in and the only way I could get in again was to go in and change my password and as soon as I close this window I will be stuck again. This is awful as I cannot even comment normal now. I will try to figure this out tomorrow or fear I may toss my computer out the window tonight. Help! Help!

0 Responses to "I Finally Am Able To Access My Account- For The Moment"