Spotlight Blog - Personal Fitness Coach


This week I interviewed Jenn from Personal Fitness Coach. Her blog explains how this 40 year old mother of two lost 40 pounds and you can too. Scroll down for my exclusive interview with Jenn.

Cascia

HM: Where are you from?
Jenn: Outside Boston, MA

HM: When did you start blogging?
Jenn: Last year.

HM: Why do you blog?
Jenn: I turned 40 last year and made it my goal to get in the best shape of my life. I've lost 40 pounds and decided to blog about my experiences and to help other moms meet their health and fitness goals as well.

HM: What is your blog about?
Jenn: Health, fitness, exercise, personal coaching, diet tips and MORE!

HM: What are your ultimate goals for your blog?
Jenn: To help moms realize that health and fitness can be fun and can be done from home to fit into our busy lifestyles.

HM: What do you want your readers to get out of your blog?
Jenn: I want all of my readers to feel like they have learned something to help them make their lives a little healthier.

HM: What do you do to get your readers to keep coming back?
Jenn: I try to offer new and interesting content almost daily. I also offer discounts and contests from time to time.

HM: Do you have any favorite blogs or any blogs that you read regularly?
Jenn: One that I really enjoy is fitnessfig.com. She is another great mom helping other moms get fit.

HM: Do you have any advice for other bloggers?
Jenn: Just have fun with it.

0 Responses to "Spotlight Blog - Personal Fitness Coach"