Dinner at Pollo Tropical

If we are in the mood for grilled chicken and ribs, roast pork, red/black beans, yellow rice, yuca, friend plantians, island wraps and other carribean/spanish food we go to Pollo Tropical. We love their grilled chicken and fried plantians. We went their today. I want to share some photos I took.



I usually do the ordering. We always come here so I have mastered what we like to eat but it took us several trial and errors before we know what we really wanted.



This is hubby's all time favorite. Quarter chicken (all white meat), sides of corn and curly fries, gravy and a big order of ceasar salad with no chicken. The bread is included.

This what I always order. Half chicken (all white) and sides of white or yellow rice and black beans. As an additional, we always get a regular order of sweet plantains. This is enough for the three of us - me, hubby and the little girl. If you could still see the bill, I think I paid $20 and change. Not bad, right?

0 Responses to "Dinner at Pollo Tropical"