Pre-Valentine Lunch

I just came from lunch with my family at Charlie Brown. Hubby is off today so it was his turn to bring and pick up our daughter from school. When it is his turn, I have to prepare everything - socks, boots, pants, shirt and undershirt the night before so that all he has to do in the morning is to change and feed her. No ponytails for my daughter because her dad does not know how to do it so I just told him to just comb her hair nice. So back to our lunch today..yeah, they came over. I had the fish and chip with Isabella and my husband had the steak tips with an order of salad bar. CB's choices of salad bar are one of the best. You get full just eating the salad. I still have 4 hours to go before going home time but right now I feel like taking a nap. Geez!

0 Responses to "Pre-Valentine Lunch"