Pandesal and Kutsinta

I was so delighted Sunday morning when my friend T came by with pandesal and kutsinta from Philippine bread house in jersey city. Kutsinta is a rice cake made of rice flour, brown sugar and lye while pandesal is filipino bread usually eaten during breakfast. philippine bread house makes the best pandesal. you have to be at their store so early to get the fresh oven baked yummy pandesal. no kidding. BE EARLY! there is usually a line but my friend even if we live more than 15 miles away she goes there every week because of the pandesal. I normally put some in the freezer for future use. the kutsinta is good too. i was drinking my coffee when she came - perfect combination. you know what i miss too in the philippines....pandesal with anchor butter melting on it!!!

0 Responses to "Pandesal and Kutsinta"