The Great American Seafood Cookoff

Who would not want to go to New Orleans for free just by voting which is the best recipe? I just joined a contest brought to you by the Great American Seafood Cook off 2008 where you can participate in voting which of the top 5 finalists in your opinion is the best. They are asking for the people's choice this time. There is no gimmick, no purchase to join, it's free. Just cast your vote and if you are lucky that day and get picked, you will win a package trip to New Orleans which includes two Southwest Airline roundtrip tickets, hotel accommodations, dining experience and more. Probably they will let you taste the recipe you voted.

I voted for this recipe by Chef Tafari Campbell of Maryland called Pan Roasted Glazed Rockfish with Peas and Carrots. I like this recipe because it has the best three of my favorite seafood. I can do it with rockfish and shrimp or roackfish and crabs or maybe a combination of the three. And also, the preparation is so easy and I think I can do it myself. The only thing that I would revise if I do this myself is the thyme. I still have to get use to it's taste and if I don't have the shock top beer maybe i could experiment any beer i could get at my local supermarket.

This
cook off is really great because it encourage chefs to utilize their own homegrown domestic ingredients creating a fresh, healthy, sustainable great american seafood. So to all bloggers who loves to cook or those who would like to visit New Orleans, here is your chance. Just go to GreatAmericanSeafoodCookOff.com and cast your vote, pick the best recipe that you think is the number among the 5 finalists. That's all you have to do but do not forget to register you name. Good Luck and i hope one of us will be the lucky winner. Do not forget to share your great experience in New Orleans.

1 comments:

Blogger (visit their site)

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

Follow our signals NOW & profit up to 270% daily.