Hard to get started eating healthy? Start by mixing unhealthy foods with healthy foods!



Yeah, yeah, sometimes I do eat not-so-healthy even though I never write about it here (oops!). But here's a tip for people who wants to eat healthier food but finds it hard to start.

I know personally that eating a meal that is "100% healthy" can be hard to get used to in the beginning. There's so many new flavors, and yes, they can taste weird at first. Therefore I recommend you to try out some "superhealthy" foods mixed with some not-so-healthy foods. This way it won't be "too much healthy foods" at once and with time you'll get used to the new flavors you'll encounter... :-)

On the photo you see my dinner last night:
UNHEALTHY
• Meatballs
• Organic ketchup*

HEALTHY
• Organic quinoa pasta**
• Organic peas

*Sure, it's organic ketchup with no preservatives or thickening agents, but still - it contains a high amount of sugar, vinegar, salt (I bet it ain't mineral salt or sea salt!), acid (uhh, say what??) and spices (again, say what?? what kind of spices??).

**This is a yummy wine red pasta (light brown/red after being boiled) with a taste of tomato! Its ingredients are
organic durum wheat semolina, organic quinoa, organic tomatoes, organic aubergine and organic paprika. Wow!

Oh, the glass is just for the photo... I stopped drinking during meals since I-don't-know when... :-)

0 Responses to "Hard to get started eating healthy? Start by mixing unhealthy foods with healthy foods!"