How to get a better eyesight the natural way!

I was at the optician today and he couldn't have given me better news!! Apparently I have a better eyesight now compared to 6 years ago when I started using contact lenses!!!

Is that even possible??
Well, according to the optician, it is, but it's rare. It's more "commonly rare" when you reach the age 40, but way rarer at my age!

A possible explanation could be that I stopped using my contact lenses 1 year ago, though still using my glasses "50%" of the time.
Another reson could be that I've always wanted a better eyesight without the use of contact lenses or glasses......

Even though I went to the optician to (finally) buy new contact lenses, I was, and still am, planning to use them very sparsely. Wouldn't it be nice if the optician said I have gotten an even better eyesight next time I see him? :)

Another thing,
my eyes are kind of red (and I had been hoping it was due to the contacts, but it wasn't) and I asked about it and got the answer that it was due to my genes. I've heard elsewhere that red eyes can be "cured" by eating "proper" food - anyone else heard this? If so, what type of food and where can I get this information?! :)

0 Responses to "How to get a better eyesight the natural way!"