Health Tip #37: Do the dishes without dishwashing liquid - use only hot water

Here's something I started to do a few years back.
I have stopped using dishwashing liquid and I only use hot tap water when I do my dishes.

Why??

I believe all those chemicals in the washing-up liquid doesn't disappear completely even if you rinse the dishes with hot tap water afterwards. And I do not want those chemicals to become a part of me through my food...
Sure, there might be some bacterias left on the plate when I don't use dishwashing liquid, but this is actually only a good thing as the immune system gets stronger by being "attacked" by "harmless" bacterias and germs like that.
I think I prefer bacterias over chemicals...

Besides, I always use a (fragrance free!) dishwashing liquid when I have guests at home or if I don't do the dishes right away.
So it's also a money saver!

I'm curious if I'm the only one doing this...
My grandmother have told me that friends of her doesn't even rinse the plates with water, leaving the dishwashing liquid on to dry up!! I hope no one else do this!

0 Responses to "Health Tip #37: Do the dishes without dishwashing liquid - use only hot water"