Health Tip #41: How to boil your vegetables without losing any nutrition (with help from rice or quinoa!)

Do you usually boil your vegetables instead of eating them raw? Like I wrote in Health Tip #5, boiling vegetables is good for your digestion, but some nutrition gets lost while doing so.

I have found a solution to this.

When I cook rice or quinoa (the picture is me mixing white quinoa and red quinoa with sliced carrots) I have started to put my vegetables in the saucepan aswell. Since I only want lightly boiled veggies, this is the perfect solution. And since I only use enough water for the qunioa, I won't pour out the nutrition from the vegetables through the water, so the nutrition will still be there in my cooked food!

0 Responses to "Health Tip #41: How to boil your vegetables without losing any nutrition (with help from rice or quinoa!)"