Health Tip #67: Detox your body of toxins with pure Chlorella algae

Does the following list interest you?

- Better breath
- Less body odour
- Less constipation
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Boost of immune system
- Little to no hangover (if taking before drinking alcohol) ....

Not only does the Chlorella algae give you all these benefits, but studies also shows that it can help to protect you against cancer.
It also helps patients of Parkinson's disease and Alzheimers's disease as it helps rebuild the nerve damage that occurs in the nervous system.

So what exacly is Chlorella?
Chlorella is a green freshwater algae, known as the number 1 source of chlorophyll and the ability to detox. It's extremely nutritious and contains all kinds of enzymes, minerals and vitamins.
Among five different Vitamin B (B1, B2, B3, B6 & B12), Chlorella also contains Vitamin C and E, plus iron, calcium, magnesium and more.

The Chlorella tablets of mine that you see in the pictures are of the Yaeyama-chlorella kind and are produced in Japan. They are suppose to be the most pure Chlorella because of the high demands from the Japanese Ministry of Health. These tablets are produced without any chemical additives or added preservative and are therefore 100% Chlorella.

I started taking Chlorella a few weeks ago.
I started with five a day, then increased one every week. Now I'm up to eight a day. (The recommended daily intake is 5-10 tablets/2-4 gram a day.)
I do notice positive changes with my body. The number one benefit for me is that I have a much better overall feeling in my stomach and that I in general feel more well now compared to before. Which is great!
There's also other benefits I'm experiencing - some listed in the list.
If I were to choose only one supplement out there, Chlorella would definitely be the one.

How about you?
Would you try it?

0 Responses to "Health Tip #67: Detox your body of toxins with pure Chlorella algae"