Health Tip #22: Don't rinse your mouth with water after spitting out your toothpaste

This is something I learned when I was a kid and I thought everyone knew about this.
But apparently not.
My dentist told me that I shouldn't rinse my mouth with water after brushing my teeth as the toothpaste can still have its protective effect long after brushing - something it doesn't have if you rinse your mouth with water.

I told a friend about this recently and she found it nasty. And weird. But after a time she got used to it.
It's really a matter of getting use to it. Just imaging what it can do for you... Maybe your dentist appointment next time won't be as expensive?
And besides, no one will complain about your fresher breath...

0 Responses to "Health Tip #22: Don't rinse your mouth with water after spitting out your toothpaste"