Health Tip #5: Tuna with quinoa and vegetables

Tuna!!
One of my favorite fishes! Especially the canned one... Ok, tuna filet is much healthier, but if your budget is tight...

Tuna with quinoa and vegetables is one of the dishes I eat several times a week. I just love it, and it's simple and quick to do. Takes only 10-12 minutes for me to prepare, so there's really no "healthy food takes time to prepare and cook"-excuse regarding this dish.

I keep the quinoa (seeds, substitute for rice) in a small amount, 1 dl only. May seem little, but did you know that, according to scientists, you live a longer life if you consume less calories than the average person? Plus you decrease the chance of getting overweight and blah blah...
I then usually only eat half a can of tuna.

Boiling broccoli and carrot and other vegetables for a couple of minutes is good for your digestion. At first I didn't like it but I grew to love it and now I prefer it over raw. You should try it too!

And hey, I have a friend who says tuna is gross. I asked her when the last time was when she had it, she replied "Oh, I've never tried it"....

0 Responses to "Health Tip #5: Tuna with quinoa and vegetables"