Health Tip #59: Add cinnamon and cardamom to your tea to improve the flavor plus become healthier

I usually add cinnamon and cardamom to my tea. Both mixes great with lemon tea, strawberry tea and a bunch of other tea flavors.
I'm not only adding it to improve the flavor of the tea, but also to get those nutrients from those two spices that I usually don't ingest.

Cinnamon has similar effects like curry; it can both help fight cancer (leukemia) and prevent gas for people with stomach troubles.
There's even a study that shows that smelling cinnamon boosts your memory!

Cardamom has numerous good health effects as well. To name a few; it can improve your digestion, rinse out your body of caffeine and cure your bad breath!
It also improves the circulation to your lungs - making it a good spice to ingest regularly if you have asthma.

I found a very funny video on YouTube called The Cinnamon Challenge. I suggest you to check it out if you want to have a good laugh (which of course is healthy as well!).

0 Responses to "Health Tip #59: Add cinnamon and cardamom to your tea to improve the flavor plus become healthier"