Health Tip #68: A healthy homemade curry sauce recipe (100% cholesterol-free)

This must be the most simple curry sauce recipe ever made - plus it's 100% cholesterol-free.

The two ingredients are:
- Organic curry powder
- Soy yoghurt


I love this simple recipe (and simple it is!) and I use it a lot. I'm not very picky when it comes to sauces and I think this is a very good alternative to greasy sauces and for those who wants to be healthier.
If you want "more" in it then I suggest you to use this as a base of your curry sauce. Add whatever you wish to add. A friend of mine adds organic cucumber (mixed in a blender) with organic coriander to "spice it up".

While curry is known for lowering ones cholesterol levels - the soya yoghurt I use (Alpro Soya) contains 0% cholesterol. It's also free of preservatives, artificial flavouring and colours. In other words: it's a great brand for people who wants to be healthy.

Click here to read about my curry dish recipe which contains banana and tuna.

0 Responses to "Health Tip #68: A healthy homemade curry sauce recipe (100% cholesterol-free)"