Health Tip #51: Buy unhealthy snacks/food when you crave it instead of storing it in your cabinets

This tip is very useful to me.

I can never store unhealthy snacks or food at home because I will eat them immediately or the day I buy them. So what I do instead is that I buy only unhealthy things (both food or snacks) when I crave it. And when I have eaten it - there's nothing left to put away to store.

I see myself as a healthy person, but at times I do eat unhealthy too. I think this is a healthy approach as I don't believe in diets and depriving yourself from eating certain things just because you want yo get thin.

This tip will make it easier for you to stay healthier because it's much easier to eat unhealthy if you have unhealthy things available at home, especially if you don't hide them in your cabinets.

(PS, the only unhealthy thing I could find at home right now for the picture was the ketchup bottle I bought yesterday for my brother to use in his food when he was here...)

0 Responses to "Health Tip #51: Buy unhealthy snacks/food when you crave it instead of storing it in your cabinets"