Health Tip #40: Watching Grey's Anatomy or ER can make you into a hypochondriac

Watching medical dramas like Grey's Anatomy, ER, House M.D. or Heartland makes people believe they have serious illnesses when they haven't.

I read an article long time ago about this and there was this study that showed that most of the people who goes to the doctor thinking he/she has a disease but is told to be healthy is most likely to be a fan of a medical drama on TV.

It's funny...
I don't follow any medical drama on TV but yesterday I was watching a rerun of Grey's Anatomy and I remember feeling a bit weirdend out - health wise. Just a feeling of unease...
I guess it's a good idea to stop watching these kinds of TV-series if you are a hypochondriac...

0 Responses to "Health Tip #40: Watching Grey's Anatomy or ER can make you into a hypochondriac"